Business Insurance provides a complete insurance package for small to medium business owners. Working closely with our qualified professionals we’ll assess which aspects of the business insurance policy are relevant to you, and your business. You have the ability of picking the covers that suit your business needs.
We know that every business is different, there is not one solution suitable for all, and this is why we always tailor your package to suit your needs.
Below are the covers available under a business insurance package:
- Property – Damage to your buildings, contents and stock caused by fire & other listed perils including accidental damage.
- Business Interruption – Covers the business income caused by the interruption to your business after you’ve had an insured loss.
- Theft – Theft of business contents or stock from your premises
- Money – Theft of money either from your premises, in transit or at your private residence
- Glass – Breakage of internal or external glass (including signage)
- Public & Products Liability – Your legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or property damage you or your business may cause.
- Machinery Breakdown – Damage to machinery including air conditioning units caused by breakdown. Refrigerated or frozen goods can also be covered against deterioration following a claimable breakdown.
- Employee Dishonesty – Fraud or dishonest acts by your employees.
- Electronic Equipment – Fire, theft, accidental damage, breakdown and business interruption cover for computers and electronic equipment.
- General Property – Protection for your business items (excluding stock) that are regularly removed from your business address. Can be cover for fire, theft and accidental damage.
- Transit – Protection for items that your business sends and receives either from transits within Australia, importing or exporting.
- Tax Audit – Costs incurred by your accountant or registered tax agent (after receiving notification from the ATO) in conducting an audit or investigation in relation to your liability to pay tax.
This is general advice only, please refer to the policy wording for full details.
For more information please contact Australian Elite Insurance Solutions to speak with one of our specialist brokers.